Monday, January 24, 2011

New Bathing Line Coming Soon


As we entered this New Year, I am taking some time off to think about my life and business strategically. I designed and created eco bedding collection “silkberry baby” in 2010 by using mulberry silk floss in the filling and it has become like a 3rd baby. What I did to balance my life and business is to spend quality time with my kids and work late at night. All the designs are inspired from the needs I encountered while raising my own kids.
I want to say to all the family, have a very happy and prosperous new year. Kids are a gift from God.
I have started to design eco friendly bathing products for baby and toddler in the New Year. Once I finalize them, I will make samples and share them with all the moms. All feedback and comments are welcome. I will keep you in the loop for upcoming new items. I will bring my eco bedding collections and bathing towel line to the Toronto Gift Show at the end of January.
Don’t forget to come back to visit www.silkberrybaby.com often. We will have new and exciting products and designs rolling out for you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eco-friendly bedding for Baby and children